Walton Casuals Football Club are inviting applicants for the role of First Team Manager.
Walton Casuals are in our second season as a Step 3 club and we are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a managerial position at step 4 or above, who also hold relevant coaching qualifications.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to identify, recruit and develop talent and have excellent motivational and people management skills.
The requirements for the successful applicant;
- Have the desire and drive to succeed in a competitive division
- Have a clear vision of how they can deliver success on the pitch
- Have an expansive network and knowledge of players that will allow them to assemble a competitive squad within their allocated budget
- Have the ability to build an effective coaching/support team as necessary to deliver on field performance
- Ensure club policies and standards are adhered to
Walton Casuals FC play on an artificial 4G pitch and train on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the same venue, with excellent facilities.
Please apply with current CV and covering letter/email to:
You may need to be available for interview at short notice.
Closing date Monday 13th January